[Year 12 IPM] Moral, Ethical, Law and Plagiarism resources.

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 26 00:44:29 EST 2006

G'day Margaret

Its the new XML based OpenDocument format that Microsoft is going to
switch their Office applications to (albeit the MS way). I have started
saving most of my new documents using this format as the national libary
and other groups have already started doing to archive or share files.
There is a good write up about this on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Document.

Amongst other clients, you can download a free copy from
http://OpenOffice.org to open/convert any of these files or grab a
distribution on most of the free software or magazine cdroms around.
Very easily converted back to any Microsoft flavour or other format as
required.

Regards Roland