[Year 12 IPM] Partner School Needed

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Wed Jan 18 10:33:34 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

We also do Access and FrontPage, and I am happy to be a partner school if you don't get another school more suitable. I have an average sized class this year - probably about 22 I think. I've never been a partner school before so don't really know what it entails. Our school is in Northcote, and I live in Reservoir.

Let me know if you want to go ahead with our school. We are also a girl's school.

Regards, Lesley Humphries
Santa Maria College

> I have a very small IPM class this year. I am teaching MS Access and Fron> tPage and require a partner school.
>
> The school is in Caulfield and I live in Berwick.
>
> If you can help please email, dmitchell at shelford.vic.edu.au
>
> Hope to hear from someone soon.
>
> Dave Mitchell
> Shelford Girls' Grammar
> 3 Hood Cres
> Caulfield.
>

> Shelford Girls' Grammar
> 3 Hood Crescent
> Caulfield VIC 3161
> Victoria Australia
>
> PH : 9524 7333
> FAX : 9524 7444
> WEB : www.shelford.vic.edu.au
>

> Disclaimer
> This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibili> ty in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty > of care by the School. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure mater> ial in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects,> the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis th> at the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitte> d.
> This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and > may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, d> istribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of thi> s email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error,> then please notify Shelford Girls' Grammar immediately and destroy the> original message. Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the> author and not Shelford Girls' Grammar.

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College
50 Separation Street