[Year 12 IPM] Know somebody interested in some routine tech work?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 12:22:39 EST 2006

I have some work at our school in the Eastern Suburbs for anybody who might
be interested in work as a contractor doing routine technical support work.
We have some exciting new changes planned for February 2007 with new
computers and virtual machine based servers to roll out. School is very -
very multicultural, we use a lot of open source software, some cutting edge
technologies and practices not used at other schools (and a non nonsense
approach to getting things done).

I can offer one day per week in 2007 with an option to perhaps increase to
two or three days later on. Current technician is happy to provide some
valuable hands-on training whilst working on the job. Casual rate of
employment, can be negotiated before start. Interested people should contact
me directly via rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au or phone 0407 350 589 over the term
break. A CV is good but I am not looking for a brag list. Telephone
reference from previous employees, previous work in education sector,
membership of networks such as the PCEDUG etc and ability to fit into our
work culture are an advantage.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au