[Year 12 IPM] IT Applications

Dave & Marree Mitchell davemarree at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 21 14:52:41 EST 2006

G'day Chris

The course has changed from last year. You really need to look at the study design on the VCAA website (http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/infotech/itapplications3-4.html), which will outline all concepts that must be addressed. I always create my timeline and then SACs first. After this I look at what key knowledge and skills are required. I have attached my draft timeline and a list of key skills/knowledge that the kids must know (taken from the Study Design).

This list is the best place to start for suggestions.

Give me a holler if you need any other assistance.

Dave Mitchell

La la land
Left Shelford Girls' Grammar
Starting The King David 2007