[Year 12 IPM] Safe holidays and thanks for the friendships andsupport

Janette Bennie janettebennie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:09:00 EST 2006

HI everybody,

I'm one of those 500 or so who is just an active listener who enjoys
learning from everyone on this list. Am not teaching ICT at present - I'm
deliberately doing CRT while my own kids are little, but thank you to
everyone for your contributions! I do enjoy learnig from you all! Thanks
especially to Mark, Mark and Roland for your continual contributions!

Merry Christmas to all!
Janette Bennie