[Year 12 IPM] Safe holidays and thanks for the friendships andsupport

Fusinato, Margaret M fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 20 09:04:19 EST 2006

Hello to everyone on the IPM list.

I am a 'sometimes' contributor nowadays as I am no longer in the
classroom. I chose to remain on the list to stay in touch.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday break and come back refreshed
and ready for 2007.

Regards

Margaret Fusinato

ICT Project Officer, Gippsland Regional Office, DE&T

PO Box 381, Moe, Vic, 3825

PH:   51270400

FAX: 51261933

Email: fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Every school an excellent school.

Every student receives an education of real value.

Administrator of: www.gipps-learningshells.vic.edu.au
<http://www.gipps-learningshells.vic.edu.au>