[Year 12 IPM] (no subject)

Marshall, Graham F marshall.graham.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 19 14:25:47 EST 2006

Understood.

Graham.

________________________________

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Walsh, John P
Sent: Tue 19/12/2006 2:15 PM
To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management Teachers'Mailin=
gList
Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] (no subject)

Welcome to checkout time line with course content, homework and questions at=
;

http://www.maryborougheducationcentre.vic.edu.au/moodle/mod/resource/view.ph=
p?id=3D645

password "ict"

Still adding links to powerpoints and question sheets

John Walsh
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Years 9 and 10
Maryborough Education Centre

If McDonalds were run like a software company, one out of every hundred Big=
 Macs would give you food poisoning -- and the response would be, "We're sor=
ry, here's a coupon for two more". (Mark Minasi)