[Year 12 IPM] Thanks - Course outlines

Graham gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Dec 15 18:45:07 EST 2006

Thanks to all those people who have been so generous with the
resources that they have created.

I apologise for my lack of contributions ... but after recovering
from surgery (2 weeks off work) I have spent the last week in the
Municipal Emergency Co-ordination Centre and and Incident Control
Centre for the bushfires in the Bright/ Myrtleford/ Mount Beauty
Areas ...  it has been interesting to ICT at work in fighting fires ...

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College
IPM, Science and Maths Teacher
Timetabler/ Daily Organiser
Gifted & Talented Co-ordinator
Heir apparent to the Chief Cook and BottleWasher
Understudy to the general Dogsbody

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.