[Year 12 IPM] Yr 9 Video Production Moodle Course Invitation

Walsh, John P walsh.john.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Dec 17 22:38:07 EST 2006

I'm not sure what went wrong...it might have been the link I sent...
I've now open up guest access without a key temporarily.

1. Go to the main site:
http://www.maryborougheducationcentre.vic.edu.au
2. Then to the moodle link > Nolan St (under course categories) > 9IT

Still working on several of my own themes (I'd like to have flash
working in my VCE banner)...I'll send you the zip file when finished if
you are interested. The sites are also progressively being built as I
have to transfer a lot of the material I originally had in sharepoint...

You might be interested in checking out the blog as well at;
http://www.maryborougheducationcentre.vic.edu.au/wordpress (although I
hope to have all me kids on elgg blogs next year....

John Walsh
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Years 9 and 10
Maryborough Education Centre

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you
don't do too many things wrong. ~ Warren Buffett