[Year 12 IPM] Yr 9 Video Production Moodle Course Invitation

Walsh, John P walsh.john.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Dec 17 13:55:13 EST 2006

This great...I have just about finished working on a similar course at
http://www.maryborougheducationcentre.vic.edu.au/moodle/course/view.php?
id=3D32 Key "ict"

I'd like to 'steal' a few of your tasks (with acknowledgement) and you
are welcome to mine...

John Walsh
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Years 9 and 10
Maryborough Education Centre

Scotty: She's all yours, sir. All systems automated and ready. A
chimpanzee and two trainees could run her!