[Year 12 IPM] Guest Visitors invited to LYC's Yr 8 Multi-Media Moodle Site

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 16 19:38:41 EST 2006

Hi Joseph - 3x45 minutes per week, K-12 Boys and Girls, elective class.
High degree of flexibility - students can choose which items to do when
(although I do stop them to teach new techniques at times, no matter
where they are themsselves)  and I encourage them to dig deep on tasks
that interest them. So, some do not finish all tasks by the end of the
semester, and others do and to me that is OK. Just so long as they are
creatively enthused, learn how to learn, acquire self motivation and
self dicipline - and it does happen!
Cheers, Keith

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:46:21 +1100, "Joseph Papaleo"
<josephpapaleo at gmail.com> said:
> Thanks for sharing Keith.  You seem to get through quite a bit here.
> Just curious:
> How many lessons per week do you have at Year 8?  How long is each
> lesson?
> LYC is all boys isn't it?  And lastly, is Yr 8 MM an elective class?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph Papaleo
>

> On 12/15/06, Keith Richardson <keithcr at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> >
> > I invite fellow Yr 8-10 IT teachers to visit my Moodle website set up
> > for
> > 2007's Yr 8 Multi-Media course.
> > Guest login will be allowed for a little while:
> >
> > https://moodle.yavneh.vic.edu.au/login/index.php
> >
> > guest key "8mm-lyc"
> >
> > Cheers, Keith
> > Keith Richardson