[Year 12 IPM] MS Windows 1.0.3

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:51:37 EST 2006

Thanks James, my mega tallented tech Mike pointed out that they we may need
to emulate a 5.25" HDD .. what format are the installation files that you
have .. ISO?

I am suprised by the huge interest that we generated with this with many
e-mails offlist, including our efforts to make a Win98, BeOS Ubuntu virtual
machines. Something that we will need to properly finish and document. I
wrote a brief wrap about it in the last InfoNet (In fact, am using an Ubuntu
vmware machine to type up this e-mail) ;-)

Very geeky regards from Roland