[Year 12 IPM] Proxy avoiding web sites and individual useraccounts

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 14 16:40:24 EST 2006

10c per Mb! We thought 7c/Mb was outrageous. Consider that in the
context that at home I am charged 0.2 c/Mb by Optus on a 20Gb plan. You
are charging 50 times the home rate. (Not making accusations, just an
observation ;)  )
I understand that schools are restricted by limited ISP choice and that
is *another* fight we have to start making. There is not enough
competition allowed to drive prices down.