[Year 12 IPM] 2007 IT courses at DECV

Karl Blake blake.karl.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 14 10:59:09 EST 2006

Hi All, apologies for the self promotion.   If your school doesn't plan to r=
un either year 11 IT, IT Applications or Software Development in 2007 and yo=
u have students who want to do one of the courses keep us in mind.  We have=
 the new unit 1 and 3 courses completed and are working on the unit 2 and 4=
 courses.  If you have students who want to do year 11 or year 12 IT they ca=
n enrol in our courses at the Distance Education Centre Victoria.  Many scho=
ols also enrol students who have timetable clashes with the IT subjects.

We provide the course to students on CD and online, we are available to talk=
 to students via a free call number between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday and=
 via e-mail.  The course is divided into weekly reading and activities and c=
ompleted work is submitted via our online course submission tool.

There is a fee of $150 for government schools and a fee of $650 for non gove=
rnment schools.

If you would like further information contact either:

Karl Blake on 84800173 or free call 1800133 511 or email me at kblake at distan=
ce.vic.edu.au

or

Danuta Baran-Tait on 84800231 or free call 1800133 511

Regards,

Karl Blake

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.