[Year 12 IPM] OT - VELS questions

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 13 14:43:01 EST 2006

I have two questions which have cropped up today:

1. If a student does not comply and submit work what progression point
are they awarded?!

2. We are at loggerheads about the progression standards. Is a student
in year 7 working towards level 5 or starting from level 5, and is a
student in year 9 working towards level 6 or starting from level 6?

I would hope they would be working towards level 6 in 9/10 so that it
would be possible to award them => 6.25 and so award them A or B instead
of C.

Laurie

--
Laurie Savage