[Year 12 IPM] Updated material on VCAA website

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 13 11:58:39 EST 2006

Still can't find the assessment guide full text !??  Can you send a link """

Have downloaded the study design in pdf and exported to word (provides crap
format. Probably better to RE-integrate the CD version into a useable SD
although have to be careful to identify what is the real SD and what is the
other stuff...)

Note:

"The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority publishes administrative
advice and regulations for the VCE in the VCE and VCAL Administrative
Handbook 2006.
Changes to advice and regulations occur during the year. The details of all
such changes are published in the VCAA Bulletin and VCAA Bulletin P-10 on a
regular basis.
It is essential that VCE teachers familiarise themselves with advice and
regulations in the VCE and VCAL Administrative Handbook and regularly check
the VCAA Bulletin because we don't maintain any single coherent and complete
description of all details relating to the study... you each need to do this
for yourselves....

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
<http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

No matter how calmly you try to referee, parenting will eventually produce
bizarre behavior, and I'm not talking about the kids. ~Bill Cosby,
Fatherhood, 1986