[Year 12 IPM] 2007 Course Gant Chart for ITA

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 12 15:32:10 EST 2006

Hi y'all.
I have just completed my course schedule for 2007 ITA (attached as Gantt
Chart).
Our holidays are not the same as most other schools, so it will need
adjusting.
The chapters are Potts.
Assumptions:
2 weeks for each chapter, plus needed skills development for coming sac.
1 week prior to sac for focussed practise for sac.
2 weeks for U3O1, 3 weeks for U3O2 & U4O1, 2 days for U4O2 test.
1 lost week for midyear exams.
3 weeks examination practice at the end.

Philosophy - we try to keep ahead of this regarding it as the final
deadline. As soon as I feel the kids' skills are sufficient, I start the
sac.
Students make summaries of the chapter being studied and are allowed to
take only their chapter summaries into the sac (reward-motivation). Kids
responsibility is to learn - I am only one of many resources plus
facilitator, motivator, rewarder, stirrer.

Hope this is of some help to others.

Have a wonderful break.
Keith
Keith Richardson