[Year 12 IPM] CONFIDENTIAL - for your eyes only - to Anton from Keith

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 9 17:38:52 EST 2006

Thank you Anton.
Could I please ask you a few questions, to get a feel for his
applicability in our situation?
1/ Would you re-employ him out of, say, a field of 10 applicants each of
whom seemed to have the needed technical qualifications?
2/ What are his people skills like, say, with difficult staff who won't
listen to what he is asking them or trying to tell them?
3/ If he does not know something or does not understand what you are
explaining to him, will he admit this or does he try to 'cover-up' and
pretend he knows?

I hope the above questions do not appear too negative, but they are the
things I feel important yet are difficult to judge on initial interview.

Many thanks Anton, Keith