[Year 12 IPM] AV software recommendations??

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 7 16:10:37 EST 2006

We have trialled ClickView video storage and found it excellent (not only
for delivery, but for hanging teaching docs to videos, delivering specific
segments on demand, allowing students to take segments home to view
themselves....)

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it. Garrison
Keillor, American humorous writer and broadcaster (1942