[Year 12 IPM] Copyright amendment 2006

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:34:36 EST 2006

and a lot of stuff that people already do at school will be illegal

*What can I do with the recorded program?*

You can watch or listen to the recording with your family and friends. You
cannot give away, sell or hire a recording or play it at school or work or
to any other kind of public audience.

*http://tinyurl.com/ydyxds
Ruddocks FAQ*
this is the "improved" law