[Year 12 IPM] CD for new course

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 6 14:33:38 EST 2006

On the subject of cds for the new course, are VITTA bringing out their own o=
ffering?

Also, I attended the inservice at Moorabbin TAFE earlier this year and the s=
peaker (who I think was Paul Kerr as Antonia C. was unable to attend) said t=
he missing sample outcomes would be posted to the VITTA website.  I still ca=
n't find them!  Has anybody else been able to and can direct me to the link?=
  The outcomes that were missing from the "showbag" were Unit 3 outcome 1 an=
d one of the Year 11 ones (can't remember which one).

many thanks

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education & Training.