[Year 12 IPM] Macs

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 6 13:44:15 EST 2006

We've bought 20 Macbooks for our superduper year 9 program, and a dozen
parallel desktops for Art, and an eServer to rule them all.

Our technicians are taking their time having kittens trying to get it
all together.

Andrew Sutton wrote:
> Yeah but no but
> Anyway the most important thing you should do to toughen up you macbook is
> install the Macsabre application so you can wave your new computer around
> and have it sound like a lightsabre.
>
> The other thing, is there anyone out there running Parallels or boot camp
> with XP on a school windows network?  I'm temped to try but I'm too chicken
> at the moment.
>
> Andrew Sutton
> IT / SOSE Teacher
> St Arnaud Secondary College

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
School Fax +613 95789253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.