[Year 12 IPM] Contributors invited to attach photo to assist inputting faces to names.

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Wed Dec 6 09:15:13 EST 2006

I am going to agree with Stephen here, if people want to see pictures, I
am sure that we can add our myspace, livejournal or homepage address to
our signatures.

I like the immediacy of the mailing list. This "push technology" is
simple, effective and meets the needs of the teachers on the list. If it
was a web forum that people had to log into, then I don't think it would
have the saturation it has at the moment.

If what we want to do is know who we are talking to, then perhaps a
mailing list meet-up is needed. Or perhaps we can look out for each other
at VITTA PD next year.

Regards

Margaret