[Year 12 IPM] ITA U4O1 visualising thinking

Brentnall, Trudy J Brentnall.Trudy.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 18:45:35 EST 2006

Keith,
I have only assisted teachers in their classrooms to use it in it's most
basic form but the ability to use it in a collaborative way using
'knowledge soup' is fascinating and hopefully I will get around to
investigating it more extensively soon.

Trudy Brentnall
Teacher eLearning Coach
Mooroolbark College