[Year 12 IPM] usb memory sticks

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 4 11:47:50 EST 2006

We have also booklisted usb's.  Students work so much with multimedia and photos, videos etc,
they need the bigger storage devices. Misdemeanors are dealt with on an individual basis.
However, can you believe, our year 7 students were all denied email user names due to the
current year 8's misdemeanors!!!!! (last year)
Anne Mirtschin
Hawkesdale p12 College