[Year 12 IPM] ITA U4O1 visualising thinking

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 11:18:19 EST 2006

Free Mind is an open source mind mapping and visualising software - it is av=
ailable on the following link

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson