[Year 12 IPM] Mini PD - Drop-down lists in Excel

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 2 16:04:17 EST 2006

I got my hands on the PDF Proofs of the Potts book, and they have been
most useful as I set up a Moodle Course for my little lovelies to follow
through the ITA year of 2007. I was saddened when I discovered that
there was no CD with the Potts book - when mine arrived I eagerly turned
to the back, but no CD! Horrors! Fear! Wot'll I do??? I have come to
depend on a CD of the course/textbook with much of my teaching -
portable for the kids - they keep their books in one place and their CD
in another.
Does anyone know if a CD for the Potts book is in planning? It certainly
exists, but is it available?
Keith