[Year 12 IPM] Suggestion for next "Moodlers in the Pub" session.

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 30 15:11:09 EST 2006

Interesting about the removal of the calendar increasing speed - I found moodle very slow at Bentleigh, but much faster on my own server. Thanks for the tip Stephen.

Anyone want to suggest a date for another session?

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson