[Year 12 IPM] Free project management software + animated screen captures

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 26 12:45:49 EST 2006

Hi Laurie.
MP3 is audio of course, so I would use a video editor (*e.g. Vegas) and
render the audio track as an mp3. Alternatively you could render the
video plus soundtrack as either mpeg-1 or mpeg-2 with the same program,
or many other formats. Big size reduction, with many quality choices
available. (The eternal compromise being size versus quality)
regards, Keith