[Year 12 IPM] frontpage - security

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 10 15:21:42 EST 2006

As others have said, password protection of directories is a webserver
function.  I pretty sure it's not a Frontpage function.

You set password permissions on the server via Cpanel or similar
configurator.

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:
> hi all
>
> does any1 know - does frontpage have the capacity to set up username and
> passwords for particular pages within a website?
>
> andrew grimshaw
> colac college

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000  <<< NEW NUMBER
School Fax +613 95789253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.