[Year 12 IPM] I'm leaping into the VoIP

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 19 22:35:58 EST 2005

So the hour or so you save not having to sit in peak hour traffic every morning and evening is taken up waiting for the traffic on the internet!!

Seriously though Fiona I feel for you. We do take so much for granted in the city - although I must admit if I could swap my mortgage for a smaller one in the country I would be VERY happy! My sister brags her 3 bedroom house in a country town is now worth $100K, around here you can not even buy a one bedroom flat for that!

Cheers again

Ros Meadows
Bentleigh SC
9579 1044
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

"Furious activity is no substitute for understanding." H. H. Williams