[Year 12 IPM] OT - Running Dreamweaver with HDD protection

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 13 18:07:18 EST 2005

Hi all.  Another plea for help with this.

We have a site licence for Dreamweaver, which saves its site information
  in the registry.

We also use HD Guard (and previously, Sheriff Cards) which throw away
any changes students make to the hard disk (i.e. Dreamweaver site
definitions would be thrown away when the PC restarted).

Does anyone run Dreamweaver with HD Guard / Sheriff cards / Zero cards
or similar devices?

I'd REALLY like to know how to do it without a nasty kludge (exporting
site definitions and re-importing them each session).

Many thanks

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com