[Year 12 IPM] Yr 11/12 IT & IP&M 2006

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 10 20:52:09 EST 2005

New course is for 2007 Graham.
You can look through it by visiting the VCAA website. It is up for
discussion, so it may change a bit, but my instinct is that it will
probably stay as shown.
We are using Potts - I find it easy to use, run my course along SAC
lines, set the kids to do regular reading and summarising, allow them to
take their summaries into their sac's (motivation trick), and Potts
seems to suit this approach. It would not suit everyone I suspect.
Ciao, Keith

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:53:37 +1000, "Marshall, Graham F"
<marshall.graham.f at edumail.vic.gov.au> said:
> Greeting all.
>
> Can anyone advise me on what text they are using next year and why?
>
> When does the new course kick in and is there PDs available?
>
> Regards,
>

> Graham Marshall - Bayswater SC.
>

> Important -
> This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
> please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
> attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
> damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
> not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training.
Keith Richardson
IPM List Moderator
Head of ICT, Leibler Yavneh College
Elsternwick