[Year 12 IPM] Open Source Skills in Demand

Peter Ruwoldt (Wrk) pruwoldt at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 14 12:06:03 EST 2005

Donna - can I please copy and paste this into an IT teachers forum we
have in in SA
Peter

--
If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.

Peter Ruwoldt
ICT Coordinator
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://waraku.blogspot.com/