[Year 12 IPM] Teaching space guidelines

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 14:57:12 EST 2005

Found in my travels, which may be useful for those who are creating new
teaching spaces:

Teaching Space Design Guidelines: The University of Melbourne

http://www.infodiv.unimelb.edu.au/tss/enhance/TSDG.html

----

I was actually searching for info on using swipe cards/smart cards to
log in to PCs and networks, but this is proving elusive.  (It seems
logical to me that swipe card login to networks would be relatively
cheap and secure, but I can't find anyone who has set it up!)

Anyone have any favourite links to local suppliers of enhanced security
(perhaps including biometric logins)?

We have a Leading Schools teaching space to fit out for next year and I
want to try to do it well (while the money is still available!)

Cheers

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com