[Year 12 IPM] Exceptional young students

Rattan, Kushum L rattan.kushum.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 11 12:52:52 EST 2005

Dear Shane

You have done well. I tried to run a computer club at my school because i fel i was not catering for the more advanced students in class. Did some VB programing but the enthusiaism has waned and i feel really demotivated. The club started with three students because at my school lunchtime is sacred.

Need advice

regards
Kushum Rattan
Gisborne Secondarey College