[Year 12 IPM] Formats and Conventions (VITTA Exam 1 2005)

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 10 14:48:44 EST 2005

Its VITTA 2005 Exam 1, Q14B... and there are 4 slack days.
In the top path of the PERT are tasks A (4 days) and C (5 days).
In the concurrent lower path there are tasks B (2 days) and D (3 days).

Tasks A+C=9 days, tasks B+D=5 days... 4 days' difference (i.e. slack for
B or D).

The answer is wrong with the number of slack days, but its heart's in
the right place about the slack preventing a change to the end date.

samdenniston at iprimus.com.au wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sample Exam 1 2005, question 13...

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com