[Year 12 IPM] copywrite

Lawson, James LawsonJ at trinity.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 10 09:55:43 EST 2005

Try one of the info sheets at www.copyright.org.au

-----Original Message-----
From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Sent: Friday, 7 October 2005 3:12 PM
To: ipm at fhc.vic.edu.au
Subject: [Year 12 IPM] copywrite

Sorry for the cross postings and an off-topic subject but can anyone
confirm with me what the circumstances are regarding the reproduction of
web material.  Is it 10% of any page or 10% of the site and are we, if
it used for an educational purpose allowed to reproduce the material as
long as we give recognition to the original site.  I have created a
webquest for my e-business elective which some of you may like to use
but I have used some material from one page of a government site, have
referenced the site but still not sure if I can use it.

Thanks for your help
Fiona Bain (back in Balmoral)
---
fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au