[Year 12 IPM] off topice request for help

Alex and Alison Hopkins alexali at surf.net.au
Fri Oct 7 22:56:05 EST 2005

Margaret's original request was for a solution in Excel.  Would a
solution in Visual Basic .NET be of interest?  I have written one which
hasn't yet been stumped by any puzzle I've fed into it.  I was intending
to polish it up a bit (internal documentation) before sending on to
Kevork as an IS resource.

Alex Hopkins