[Year 12 IPM] copywrite

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 7 15:11:50 EST 2005

Sorry for the cross postings and an off-topic subject but can anyone confirm with me what the circumstances are regarding the reproduction of web material.  Is it 10% of any page or 10% of the site and are we, if it used for an educational purpose allowed to reproduce the material as long as we give recognition to the original site.  I have created a webquest for my e-business elective which some of you may like to use but I have used some material from one page of a government site, have referenced the site but still not sure if I can use it.

Thanks for your help
Fiona Bain (back in Balmoral)
---
fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au