[Year 12 IPM] IARTV IPM exam

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 3 09:32:25 EST 2005

Agreed, the study design includes 'relevance', but are the other options
not also appropriate to value and suitability of info?

The study design's lists following the word "including" are not always
an exhaustive and prescriptive list of options.

Frank Colasurdo wrote:
> As per the study design, the answer is C
>
> Frank Colasurdo
> Head of Learning Technologies
>
> Email Address:  Frank.Colasurdo at wesleycollege.net
>
> Wesley College
> 577 St. Kilda Rd
> Melbourne, 3004
> Phone:  9510 8694

> Anyone else out there received the IARTV IPM exam?
>
> Re multichoice Q3:
>
> "Which one of the following is a factor affecting the value and
> suitability of information?"
>
> A) Lack of bias
> B) Reliability
> C) Relevance
> D) All the above
>
> The "correct" answer is C.  What do you think?
>
> Q6 - The Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 applies to:
> A) ALL organisations with turn-over greater than $3m
> B) ALL medical organisations irrespective of turnover
> C) ALL government contractors
> D) All of the above.
>
> Official answer is D, but I thought government contractors (i.e.
> private
> organisations employed by the government) were bound by the Information
>
> Privacy Act 1988 as federal government departments would be.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com