[Year 12 IPM] RE: Local Tech hours : number of computers : studentenrolment?

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Tue May 31 12:39:21 EST 2005

I like the idea of 1 full time tech to 100 computers.  We have approx. 80 comps if you include admin, staff laptops, student desktops etc. We have an enrolment of 79 students and our tech time other thans tssp - a great big fat zero - I have this funny feeling that this my reason for being here.

Fiona Bain
Balmoral High School