[Year 12 IPM] Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 26 12:57:33 EST 2005

Still, unless the organisation in the proffered example held health
information or traded in personal information for a profit, the student
was substantially correct.

I've yet to see a case study actually give the annual turnover of the
organisation in question.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
IPM/IS Lecture notes: http://vceit.com