[Year 12 IPM] Visual Basic 6 help please

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Sun May 22 19:15:27 EST 2005

Andrew, sounds like a fascinating bit if research if you would like to
publish a summary in the VITTA newsletter. I will get somebody to get back
to you.

The search engine on the VITTA website includes past Infonet issues so it is
great to dig back through all the goodies contributed over the past few
years. Account users can browse of the online version at
http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/infonet

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au