[Year 12 IPM] straw poll on student internet access

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 20 08:37:27 EST 2005

the educache is indeed very restrictive
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Digby DEET
  Newsgroups: local.it.ipm
  Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:10 PM
  Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] straw poll on student internet access

  When educache restriction is on, can they get into the age ? major newspapers ???? wikipedia etc ???

  Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
  digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
  Cheltenham Secondary College
  www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

  The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. - Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill