[Year 12 IPM] Visual Basic 6 help please

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Thu May 19 16:39:12 EST 2005

Andrew and Mike you are gems! Thank you for your solutions.
I have a yr 11 girl (yes, there are some still out there in ITland) who
learnt games programming in VB6 last year and is continuing in yr11 IT.
I've introduced some other students to GameMaker. She took a look at it
but preferred to return to VB6. Now she is well and truly passing me in
skill.  I'll post her game if she gets it finished.

Thanks again,
Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College