[Year 12 IPM] Copyright act

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 19 08:24:49 EST 2005

Here are some IT issues links that I found on the VITTA website,
       http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/links/issues.php

An article that I wrote in an archive of the VITTA newsletter on copyleft
       http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/infonet/view.php?id=43

And the resources bank Legal issues collection. Happy if anybody else has some material if they can upload it here ☺
	http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=70

Regards Roland

PS: Internet safety tip for computer managers when removing bugs from a school network. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/17/insect_spray_explosion

--
Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au