[Year 12 IPM] Examiner's report 2004

stuw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au stuw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Mon May 16 09:07:53 EST 2005

No Problems Keith

> This is the only IPM list email I have received for 10 days - has anyone
> else had the same trouble? Please reply because no reply wil tell me
> that either no-one has rewceived this, ort others have but I cannot see
> their replies... Tricky!
>
> Actually if some kind person getting this could also reply to me at
> keithcr at hotmail.com I will be some way towards working out where the
> problem lies.
> Keith
>

> On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:42:48 +1000, "LOUCA,  Stella"
> <Stella.LOUCA at kew.vic.edu.au> said:
>> Thanks for the link Mark - very quick!!

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or priveleged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsability for use of the material transmitted.