[Year 12 IPM] Optima or Acer

Paul Williamson paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Mon May 9 12:24:34 EST 2005

Hi,

We also use Optima Desktop PC's and Laptops here at Huntingtower School.
We have in total approximately 180 machines from them (P4's and AMDs -
although the AMD's are quite noisy - perhaps they have fixed this issue).

They are well made machines and we've been very happy with their service
and support.

All the best,

Paul Williamson
Network Administrator, Huntingtower School
http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au
paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0433 167 247
Ph: 03 9807 8888