[Year 12 IPM] Typoglycemia

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Mon May 2 16:36:21 EST 2005

Thank you for that Roland - I raed the wlohe artcile and unedrtsood
everyhting perfcetly. Wow!

3in6 business for you:
1/ Will Westall be in it this year? I hope so, they were so great last
year!
2/ I am thinking of collecting some personal feedback on 3in6-2004 to
include on the website. Could you please ask your kids to put a few
thoughts to me that I could include. It may be advice for others, or it
may be some of their experiences re 3in6.

Many thanks, Ciao, Keith.